Whether you’re training for a 10km run or an UltraMan or anything in between, there seems to be a very common emotional roller coaster that we all seem to go through!
To most of us this is just a normal day in the office, but to those new to the sport, here’s what to expect……….
- Why do I get up this early? Why do I even do this stupid sport?
- I’m sore & tired, I’m never going to get through this session……
- Geez, I don’t feel too bad!
- I’m awesome! I’m going to smash my PB next race….
- Wow, this is starting to hurt….
- FML, I’m going to die, I hate this sport…..
- WooooHoooo, how good am I going to get through that session! I’m gonna win the next race for sure!!
- Bloody hell, I’m starving!
- Why did I eat so much?
- I might just sit on the couch and watch some TV
- I should be stretching and rolling….
- (After being asleep for an hour, and someone changes the channel) “HEY, I was watching that!!!”
- I really need to stretch and roll…..
- I’m going to eat a big healthy meal tonight
- Baked beans on toast will do, I’m too tired to think.
- Why didn’t I eat that healthy dinner…….Oooooo Ice Cream!!!
- Set’s the alarm for 430am……..Why do I get up this early? Why do I even do this stupid sport?
Think we’ve missed one? Drop us a line on our Facebook Page!!